Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Adventure!

We're about to do this again...
Michael - only a few minutes old...

It's official "blog news"! Baby #2 is on the way...coming May 3, 2011! I am 9 weeks along today.

We're so excited because we went to the doctor this morning and were able to hear the heartbeat! We didn't get an ultrasound (don't know why...Michael had one at 9 weeks, but whatever), but the midwife was able to hear it using the doppler machine.

Thank you, God, for blessing us with this life and with a beating heart!

I've just started feeling nauseated these past couple of weeks. I feel good in the mornings and during the day, but start feeling sick around dinnertime. ugh... However, I'm thankful for life and for sickness! I will deal with it! :)

I've also started showing already...not so happy about that. I'm probably already as big as I was at about 15 weeks with Michael. I haven't had to break out the maternity clothes yet, but that won't be long!

I will keep you posted as I progress... We go back to the doctor in 3 weeks for our first ultrasound! So excited!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful and exciting news!!

Heather said...

COngratulations girl!!! That is so exciting!!

Kathy said...

YIPPEEEE!! I am so happy for you three!! Another adorable Borg baby- this world is a lucky place. Sending you love,
Kathy