Saturday, September 4, 2010

Kansas City here I come....or there we were....

It's been a while....I'm still here... I've got some good blogs to post this week! My goal is to actually get them posted. I'm still playing catch up from our summer, but that just gives me more to write about.

These pictures were taken in Kansas City, Missouri. Sam's Grandma and uncle live there, so we stopped by on our way home from our Des Moines trip. We were only there for a short while, but were glad for the visit. Grandma Lois' husband, Loren, always likes to treat us to breakfast when we come, but this time it was lunch. I still had french toast, though! Thank God for restaurants that serve breakfast all day! Thanks, Loren, for the treat!
We also had the chance to celebrate with Grandma Lois this past week as she visited Georgia. We always wish we had more time, but that helps us to cherish the sweet moments we have together.

No comments: