Wednesday, September 8, 2010

G-Daddy



Have I ever mentioned that Michael calls my dad G-Daddy? It's so cute to hear him say it... he's really gotten the hang of all his grandparents' names now. I love that each of them has a different name and he knows who they all are.

This past weekend we had a chance to spend some time at my dad's house. We swam in the pool - well, Michael swam in the pool while G-Daddy cleaned it out. I sat with my feet in the water. It's already too cold for me. I'm a wimp!

We also took a joy ride in my dad's jeep. We strapped Michael's carseat in the back and went out on the town! Michael seemed to enjoy it. He was putting his hands up like he was riding a roller coaster and saying "WEEE!"
We had lots of fun...I'm glad I have a picture to capture that moment. Thank God for camera phones!

No comments: