I LOVE reading! I try to read a little every night. It actually makes me sleepy so it helps me unwind at the end of the day. I got a Kindle for Christmas and have already read the whole Hunger Games Trilogy. So good. Sooooo good.
I have seen several other bloggers make their list of books they would like to read for the year. I love the idea of setting a goal. It also eliminates the question of "What do I read next?"
Here's my list:
1. The Help - I haven't seen the movie yet because I want to read the book first. I have heard fantastic things about this book/movie!
2. The Well Behaved Child - Well, simply because I would love some insight on having well behaved children... I've heard this book is good. I think John Rosemond is wise. Obviously with these types of books, you take some advice and leave some... depending on what works best for your family. We shall see!
3. Grace for the Good Girl - Written by Emily from Chatting at the Sky. I've read reviews on this book and it sounds just lovely!
4. How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World - The art of living with style, class, and grace. I love me some Audrey Hepburn and some pearls!
5. How do you Tuck in a Superhero? - I got this book for Christmas! I love having my two boys and I'm anxious to hear from this mom who has FIVE sons!
6. Organized Simplicity - Well, those two words sum up the goal I want for my home, so this book looks delightful!
7. Give Them Grace - The subtitle is "Dazzling your kids with the love of Jesus"... Isn't that the goal?
8. Israel, My Beloved - I love reading Christian fiction (Redeeming Love is my all-time favorite book) and this one sounds fabulous!
Okay... So 8 books is a good start. If I finish those, I'll come up with some more. But I'm just going to work on reading these before the year is over!
Have you read any good books lately? I would love some suggestions!