Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Days on the Lake

We are getting some fabulous weather here in Georgia, so we've started taking advantage of our new boat! Sam has been going out on the lake for a month or so now - he's getting some good use out of his wetsuit since the water is still a little chilly. Nothing is going to stop Sam from getting on his wakeboard as early as possible! He's actually out on the lake tonight with some friends. He's taking advantage of every chance he can get. We finally got the tower put on and some speakers for the tower, so the boat looks awesome! I will post some pictures soon!

These pictures are some of our first days out on the lake. As you can tell by the way we're dressed, it was a little cold. Crazy Sam got in the water this day! Ha!

Don't you just love Michael's squished up face? He's not a big fan of the lifejacket...
Michael and I just enjoy the ride and relaxing in the sun! I actually got in the water last week WITHOUT a wetsuit and it wasn't so bad! I only wakeboarded for like 4 minutes and my back was soooooo sore! I obviously don't use my back muscles very much!

Michael loves the boat so much that he has to say "bye bye boat" every time we leave the house. Sam plans on getting Michael up on waterskis by the end of the summer...we'll see, huh?!

This is Michael with his friend Ellie...it was her first time on the boat this day! She was so relaxed that she took a nap! (Sidenote: We were getting off the boat, so the kids do not have their lifejackets on. Don't worry...we keep them safe when we're out on the lake!)
And this is Ellie's mama, Jennie...
Michael and Mommy's sunglasses...He's got his own pair, but there was something special about mine!
It's been a while since I've posted a blog, so I've got some catching up to do...
Still to come:
-Easter
-Spring break in Big Sky, Montana

I know...the suspense is killing you!

1 comment:

josiahborg@yahoo.com said...

I love his little sunglasses!!