Thursday, April 15, 2010

Big Sky #1

Over Spring Break, we left the nice warm weather and went to Big Sky, Montana! We traveled with my mom & John, my brother & his fiance, Summer, and their daughter Kennedy.

This trip was Michael's 3rd round trip airplane ride (he's now been on 8 different planes). On the morning that we left, we had to get up at 3:30 a.m. and travel all day long! Michael is such a trooper! He slept for pretty much the entire flight.

Do you see how little this plane is? We were cracking up when we saw what we were boarding and that we had to walk outside to board!
The weather in Big Sky was in the 20's and 30's. Not too bad if you're all bundled up in ski gear. We snowboarded for 3 days while we were out there. Sam snowboarded for 3 ENTIRE days - not even taking a break for lunch. I, on the other hand, am done by lunch time. My legs get so tired when I'm out there and I'm usually starving!

Here's a few of the pictures from our trip. I still have to finish downloading the others, so you have something to look forward to! Yay!
Sam went down this crazy steep mountain! Can you tell how steep it is??
This is me icing my tail bone after a fall on day 2...
Michael and Kennedy didn't ski, but they had a good time playing in all the snow!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so jealous!!!!!!! I have been wanting to visit Montana for years, it's beautiful!! what a great getaway, the scenery is breathtaking! love it!