Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just like Mommy!?

I was doing my makeup on the couch the other day when Michael decided he wanted to participate in all the fun. I looked up and saw him doing this:
IMG_7011
I was SO glad my camera was right there to capture the moment! It cracked me up!

He's usually brushing his teeth or his hair while I put my makeup on in the same bathroom, so he watches my daily routine. He's obviously very observant when he watches what I do because he got the hang of the most complicated part - the eyelash curler! He wasn't really curling his eyelashes, but he definitely knew the purpose!

I laughed and let him play, but then we talked about how boys are so handsome they don't need to wear makeup! ha!

Also, one of my favorite things that Michael says when we get ready in the mornings is "Girls are pretty and boys are handsome. Right, Mommy?"
IMG_7008
Right, Michael. And you are the most handsome of all!!

1 comment:

idnar82 said...

This is so cute!! D is always in my bathroom too when I do my makeup and get ready. For some reason, he is more into the deodorant and the lip balm...oh and rubbing my blush brush all over EVERYTHING - like a detective dusting for fingerprints :-) Maybe I should wash that brush...