Thursday, March 3, 2011

iPhone photo purge - Part 2

Here's the rest of the camera phone pictures that I wanted to share...

This is the only picture I have from our anniversary date to Atlanta! We had to take it in the hotel mirror! We clean up nicely, huh? I love when my husband wears his pink dress shirt! :) He did that just for me!
I ordered this necklace recently off of Etsy. I wear it every day... can't get enough of seeing my boys' names together!
This is one of my students... He wore this to school and it cracked me up! Katie, are you reading this? He definitely had on a tuxedo vest over his shirt! Precious!
A diaper cake for my friend Jennie. She's having a little girl and they decorated her room in "Tiffany Box Blue" and black! And...I love me some zebra print on ANYTHING!
Michael drew this on my phone... I may be biased, but I say that's talent! It's a picture of his daddy....
A few weeks ago, I found out that Candace Cameron Bure was in town signing copies of her new book, Reshaping it All. I randomly decided last minute to go see her. I brought Michael along with me and we sat in line for an hour! It was so much fun... glad I did it! I love meeting famous people!
It's so funny to see how random the photos are on my phone. I had some even crazier ones - like the blood pressure machine at CVS, just so I could remember what my blood pressure was - and the envelopes that we tithed in for Christmas because it said "To: Jesus"...love it!

I think I'll have to do these photo purges more often! So fun!

1 comment:

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

I love the neckless! that's so sweet. I should do that with my boys' names. :)