Wednesday, March 2, 2011

iPhone photo purge - Part 1

I rarely plug my phone into my computer, but I did recently and finally took off all the pictures I had on there!

A lot of times my phone is the only camera I have with me, so I capture a lot of moments on my phone. It was so fun to go through these photos that were months old! I thought I'd share just a few. There were like 150 pictures on there, so obviously I won't share them all. It was hard to narrow it down to a few! The picture quality is not the best, but it's a phone camera, what can you do?

These were taken a while back when we took a family breakfast trip to McDonalds for hotcakes! Sam and I needed oil changes in our car and McDonalds is right across the street. Michael can devour some pancakes, so he enjoyed every minute of this! He also got to play on the indoor playground... bliss!!
Michael and I were sitting on the bed one day and he kept making this face. It makes my heart melt every time I look at it!!
What's more fun than an impromptu game of baseball in the aisles at WalMart?
Michael and I attended quite a few basketball games this season. Sam is the coach, so we like to cheer him on! It's hard to keep a 2-year-old entertained for whole game, so we bring along reinforcements! LeapFrog to the rescue!
Our small group is awesome! We have church together every Thursday night. Sam and I have been a part of this group for about 6 years or so. These are our best friends and I love how we've grown and changed over the years. We actually call it our not-so-small group or "Rabbit Group" because we keep multiplying! These are just SOME of the kids from the group! We are quite large, but I love all these people that God has put in our lives! Notice Michael sitting with his good friend Kaylin on the bean bag chair...so cute!
And we will end with this: My elephant collection. Growing up, my grandmother gave me an elephant figurine for every occasion because she knew I loved them so much. I don't even know where I kept all these! I dug them out of the basement when I was going through some things and was quite amazed! Crazy!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I had a pig collection. :)

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

My husband is a police officer so I use to collect pigs too. :)

Your little ones are adorable.