Monday, December 6, 2010

Sugar High...

Last week I was sick with a terrible cold! Boo! One day I felt so bad with body aches that I couldn't get out of bed. Sam was working, so Michael kept me company. He played quietly in his room with his blocks and would come visit me every once in a while saying "Mommy doesn't feel good?"

Well, sure enough, I passed my sickness onto Michael! A few days laster - Thanksgiving morning actually - Michael woke up with a fever. Poor thing! He held on to his fever for a couple of days and then it turned into the same terrible cold that I had.

We weren't going to let some virus get us down! What's the one thing that always makes you feel better? Christmas music and cookies! Even through the coughing and sneezing, we managed to get our Christmas tree up and make some Christmas cookies.
Michael loved frosting the cookies and pouring on the sprinkles, but his favorite part was eating them! YUM!

No comments: