Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

We hung out at Sam's parents house for a couple of days while the whole family was there! We ate dinner Christmas night (when the power went out), and we continued to have fun the next day!

Like I mentioned before, it was our first white Christmas since I've been alive, so we took advantage of the once-in-a-lifetime chance and played in the snow! However, we were only out there for about 27 seconds before the wind froze us to death! I know all our family and friends up north would make fun of us, but this Georgia girl is a wimp when it comes to cold weather! Michael loved playing with his daddy and making snowballs and a "snowman"...more like a snow elf! The snow was so soft that it wouldn't stick together!
Michael and his cousin Maylin got to watch their new Veggie Tales movies...
...played in Maylin's new kitchen - we were served a lot of play mac-n-cheese, hotdogs, and tea!
We played some family games - FastTrack and Axies and Allies (which takes 11 hours to play - not my kind of game!)
Ate some sugar cookies - Sam's Grandma's famous recipe...
We miss spending time with our family already! I will leave you with this adorable picture of Michael and his Great-Grandpa! :)

2 comments:

Dollars For Darby said...

Cute pictures. I'm with you on the games that take forever to play. I don't even like Monopoly! I'm more of an Uno girl at heart. :)

Alison said...

That was me, Alison. I was logged on one of my other accounts!