Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pink Pig and Santa

Last week, my mom and I made our annual trip to go ride the Pink Pig and see Santa at Lenox Mall. We started this tradition for Michael's first Christmas and we've kept to it for the 3rd year! I just love this Santa... his name is Santa Sam and he's been the Lenox Santa for a long time. He's so sweet!
This year we took my niece, Kennedy. It was so fun watching the two of them - Michael and Kennedy - together basking in the Christmas joy! They loved everything they saw... the lights, the cookies, everything!

Next up: The Pink Pig! Michael called it the "Pig Train". Although he's ridden it before, he didn't remember the past years, so I loved seeing his expressions as we rode the train. He loved it!
Last year, I bought an ornament to remember all of our Pink Pig trips. Michael loves to play with this ornament in particular and talk about the Pig Train. I love that he's starting to make memories and can tell stories about them!

Are there things that you do every year at Christmastime? Do you have traditions that you keep annually?

No comments: