Tuesday, December 7, 2010

All we need is the photo...

Christmas cards are a big deal for me. Is it a southern thing that we put so much emphasis on sending Christmas cards? I just love getting a personalized photo card at Christmas and displaying them on the wall. It also reminds me to say a little prayer for our friends and family as their picture catches my eye!

In the past, I have created my own cards, but I just don't have the time this year! I have used Shutterfly to print pictures and have them sent to my house, so I thought I'd check out their Christmas Cards. I was so surprised at the quality of their designs! They are so cute and classic looking! They also make it so easy! All you do is upload your picture and type in your names and viola! A Christmas card!

These are some of my favorites that I'm eyeing for this year:

I love the look of a collage and the simple initial monogram is so classy!
I love the simplicity of these... So nice!

They do so many other things at Shutterfly, too! You can create invitations, birthday cards, or even photo gifts. I think I might create a calendar for next year - for myself and as Christmas gifts.



And the best part? Shutterfly is giving away 50 free Christmas cards to bloggers who blog about this promotion! You can read all about it HERE - Check it out and get yourself some FREE cards!

1 comment:

idnar82 said...

I wish I hadn't already had our cards made!! I would have loved to take advantage of such a great promotion...hmmm, what else could I use more cards for???