Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Myrtle Beach



We spent this past weekend at Myrtle Beach! It was Michael's second trip to the beach, but we got to be there a little longer this time around! We spend all day Saturday and Sunday laying on the beach. Michael's grandparents were such a blessing because they took him for walks on the pier and let Mommy get a little suntan! How nice!! It's also nice to not be so white as I was before! Oh how I love laying on the beach!

Not only was it so nice to be at the beach, but we were there with Sam's WHOLE family. This just doesn't happen except at Christmas, and even then it's a miracle to get us all together! We're all going different ways for the summer, so it was great to spend time with each other and catch up on each others' lives!

Sam and I are back for a couple of teacher work days at school and then it's officially summer on Thursday! If it stops raining, I think I would like to celebrate with a little time spent outside...picnic maybe!? S'mores? Oh, how I love the summer!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Eli had that outfit...LOVE IT!

Glad to hear that the beach was great...how could it be anything other than?!?