Friday, May 8, 2009

Home Tour!!

One of my favorite bloggers, Kelly at Kelly's Korner, is hosting a tour of homes called "Show us where you live Friday". She does this every Friday - she just started last week! She does a room a week and last week was kitchens. I wanted to participate, but I'm still cleaning that ole' March Madness bracket off our our wall. Once that's done, maybe I'll post a kitchen tour!

This week is living rooms, so I'm opening my door to let you tour! It's so much fun to look into other people's houses, so go check out her blog and look at other living rooms! You can get some really great decorating ideas! :)

This is the view as you walk in from our kitchen. Sugar wanted to join the picture! Our TV is huge, huh? I really didn't want a TV that big when we moved in, but it's really grown on me... I'm loving the HD.
This is our fake fireplace.... I really was bummed when I saw our house didn't have a fireplace, so this was a house "warming" gift from my mom. The amish star above it is one of my favorite things in the room! :)
This is the back of the living room... the console table and Michael's toys. I just painted that toy box a little while ago. I don't want toys taking over the room, so if it doesn't fit in the box it can't come in here...besides that little table thing! :) The window picture frame is also one of my favorite things. I got the idea from my sister-in-law's wedding shower! I absolutely LOVE looking at it! The verse on it reminds me of just how blessed I am!

This is a painting I did last year that hangs on the wall...
I love our couches! They were hand-me-downs from my mom! I just love how big and comfy they are! I think we'll keep them until they're busting at the seams!!
Well, I hope you enjoyed your little tour!! Stay tuned for some kitchen pictures and for whatever next week's theme is! 

2 comments:

Because of Love said...

LOVE the window picture frame. What a great idea!

Dee said...

I really like the window frame idea. I have one too and might just borrow your idea!