Wednesday, May 20, 2009

How about this nice weather?

Wow...it's been quite a while since my last post! Time has really flown by and this little man is keeping me busy! He's starting to walk now - taking a few steps at a time before he just gets down and crawls!
It's so funny to watch him because he gets tickled with himself when he walks! It's like he's proud of what he can do! It won't be long before I'll be chasing him everywhere...
I just had to get out all of Michael's 12 month clothes. It was like Christmas! I forgot how many things he had already! I've been collecting from consignment sales, clearance racks, and gifts! I think we're set for the whole summer!

The weather has really been nice the past week (after A LOT of much needed rain)! I have discovered a new place to go walking with Michael! Our neighborhood isn't really a great place to go for a walk - no sidewalks and narrow streets! However, the golf course down the street is perfect!! They let you walk on the cart paths in the evenings, so I think you'll find me there just about every night! In fact, we're headed there in about 20 minutes when Michael wakes up from his nap! Yay for that!

We're headed for the beach (again!) for Memorial Day Weekend! I'm hoping the rain holds off so we can enjoy some sun and water! Be looking for pictures coming soon!!

1 comment:

The Thome Family said...

These pictures are ADORABLE!!! He is so cute in that outfit. I can't believe what a good shot you got of him standing by himself.....soo cute!