Thursday, May 28, 2009

He's all that...and he walks too!



Michael has been working on his walking skills for the past month or so...he took his first official steps on Cinco de Mayo. He was almost 10 months old at the time!

Here's a video hot off the press of him walking down our hallway! This is probably the most steps he's taken!

What's really funny is that he is walking toward our kitchen - which is a DISASTER - and I was getting nervous the closer he got because I didn't want to show our messy house on the blog! Ha! The things I think of....

Sam and I are so happy that it is officially SUMMER BREAK for us! We took a nice long walk last night at the golf course and took Sugar to the lake this morning for a little swim! She loves the summertime just as much as we do!!

Happy summer to you!!

5 comments:

jennifer said...

stop!!! he is walking?!!! why do these kids grow up so dang fast?!

Ashley said...

Go, Michael! I can't believe it. He's a super baby...learning everything so fast! :)

idnar82 said...

So cute! I can't believe he took so many steps at "not even 10 months"! He's a pro :-) I can relate about the kitchen. It is good to know that other mamas have times when the house seems to be a disaster :-) Enjoy your summer!

Lindsey said...

What a little man! Those eyes are going to be trouble :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I have been so excited to find so many old friends blogging! I just started. It is such a great way to keep up with one another! Talk to you soon! Your family is just precious!