Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My goal: a craft room!!


So, I have really enjoyed having a full basement in our house. However, it has become our place for throwing things that do not have somewhere to go. I really have no clue where everything came from! It's pretty amazing what you can find down there!

Recently I have made it my goal to start organizing our basement. I've been putting things into big tubs (making sure they're labeled), throwing things away, and taking things to Goodwill. The picture that you see is actually after I have already done A LOT of organizing, so you can imagine what it looked like before!

My goal is to get everything put away on one side of the basement and create a craft area. I envision myself sewing (or hopefully monogramming!!), painting, scrapbooking, and doing other crafty things down there!! I need to figure out how to make an unfinished basement look more homey and inspirational! Make sure you saw the "before" pictures....I will post "after" pictures when I'm finished! I hope that it's before the summer is over!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Look at you! What an inspiration. I would love to just clean my house, ya know? When do you find time? I'm POOPED!