Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Park Fun



While Sam is away, Michael, Sugar, and I are spending time with my parents. My mom has this really great park near her house! It's a kid's paradise!! There are so many fun things to climb on and swing on and explore! Michael is really going to love this place when he can run around! I have a feeling we'll be spending lots of days at this park!

Michael's grandparents, Sam's parents, left today for Swaziland, Africa! I know they'll be checking in for updates, so I'm going to be more faithful with my blogging. We are all going to miss them while they are gone for this month, but we know God has great plans for them there! We are praying for you and that God will use you and bring HIS glory to the Swazi people!!  We love you!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

He's standing now??? Whoa! I can't believe it. He seems advanced for his age! :) I love the picture of him swinging. You can see the motion. Very cool!