Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Madness!!

It's that time of year again...the time where Sam gets to write on our kitchen wall with crayons...the time that he thinks is better than Christmas...the time where Sam wears a different college jersey or shirt everyday! It's March Madness!!
This is Sam's favorite time of year! He goes absolutely crazy analyzing teams and brackets for the NCAA tournament! He even uses our WHOLE kitchen wall as a huge bracket! (We use washable crayon so it just comes off with water...genius!) He's even headed to Vegas for the rest of the week so that he can watch all of the games at once in the Bellagio's Sports Book.

We had a Selection Sunday party at our house this past weekend! It was packed full of friends and family all waiting to see what seed their favorite team received. It was so much fun! We asked people to RSVP with their favorite team so I could make them a cupcake! Here's what all the cupcakes looked like during the party! I thought they turned out so cute! We might have to make that a tradition! My favorite one is that Texas Longhorn one...hook 'em horns!

Have you made your picks yet? I'm working on my bracket as we speak...You'll see who I picked tomorrow once the games start! And, it's not a number 1 seed...hmm....

3 comments:

The Thome Family said...

This is hilarious! We both updated our blogs....but, I too had been working on my bracket!!! That is too funny. Loved the cupcakes!

John and Kay said...

You are just too talented! I love the cupcakes. They turned out so cute!

Ashley said...

Wow! How fun! You're so Betty Crocker! :)