Monday, March 2, 2009

He's a crawler!!



Michael is officially crawling! Look out world!!

He's been "scooting" for a few weeks now and could pretty much get anywhere he wanted to, but he mainly used his belly to move. Sam called it crawling, but I refused until he used his hands and knees the whole time!
We were beginning to think he might just skip the crawling stage and go straight to walking, but nope! He took a few steps at a time this past weekend, but just today he started going across the room!! Looks like it's time to childproof the house and get a baby gate or two!
I know that Michael is just going to be a travelin' man! He is so curious and wants to get into everything! I'm so excited, but I already miss those days where I could lay him on the couch and be confident that he would stay in the same spot all swaddled up!

My little man is getting so big!! :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, I love it! What a big boy! I can't wait to meet him. He is too cute! I love how he slaps his hands on the ground. :)

Michael and Jennie said...

yay Michael!!!