Thursday, January 28, 2010

Daddy is so proud!

Michael has been working on his basketball skills since he could hold a ball in his hand. Here's how he's doing today. Actually, this video is a few weeks old, so his jump-shot has improved even more. He's shooting the ball from a good distance! I love how Sam's face just lights up every time Michael scores 2 points! Like father like son...


*UPDATE* I had originally made this video 'private', so you probably were not able to view it. I have made it 'public' now, so it should all be good!

2 comments:

Grandpa said...

You were right I couldn't open the movie. I can see he is a kid after his dad's heart. Love it
Great Grandpa

Lane Moore said...

Jill....watching Michael makes me want babies RIGHT NOW! I just love ALL of your videos. Instant hapiness:)