Tuesday, January 5, 2010

2010...Really??

Can you believe it's January already? Seriously? I can't believe how fast time has flown by! I just now had time to sit and upload all of our pictures from our Christmas festivities. I did, however, manage to get all our Christmas decorations put back in the basement. I always am a little sad when I do that, but I was kind of glad to get our house back to normal.

We had a whirlwind of a holiday! We started on the 19th and ended our Christmas celebrations on the 28th! So much fun! We had our Christmas in Georgia with both of our families and then flew to Kansas City, Missouri, to have Christmas with Sam's grandparents, uncle, and cousins. We haven't seen them in such a long time and we haven't spent Christmas there in several years! It was great to see them!

We got to have a white Christmas! Our plane landed (luckily) about 30 minutes before it started icing. It snowed about 6 inches overnight! It was so much that Sam had to shovel the driveway so we could get out to go to his grandma's house. We are not used to that at all. Can you even buy snow shovels in Georgia!?
Michael is such a trooper, too! He just travels right alongside us....doesn't sleep well...but he's his usual self during the day! We love that little man!
I had to include this silly-face picture because in all of our pictures Michael looks expression-less. I promise that he's full of personality. When that camera comes on, his face goes blank! We're working on smiling on command!

No comments: