Friday, January 2, 2009

Where in the world?

I promise we are still alive and well. We had a fantastic Christmas break! We have been traveling around everywhere and are finally home. I didn't take many pictures because I didn't have my camera with me - grr!! I'm hoping I can copy some of our mom's pictures and I will soon post them on here!
Michael is such a trooper! He traveled around with us and adjusted very well to each new place! His favorite thing during his Christmas travels was the wrapping paper! He was quite entertained by all of the colorful paper!

I will post pictures later that will be better for story telling!! Happy New Year to everyone!! It's time to get started on those resolutions!! Mine is to lose that baby weight!! Michael's is to grow big and strong. Sam doesn't have one!! :) Good thinking on his part.

*cheers!!*

3 comments:

Michael and Jennie said...

I've been waiting for you to post!!! Can't wait to see pictures =)

Ashley said...

Hey Jill! I found your blog through Leah's page, and I'm so excited! I had no idea you had a blog! I was so sad when you left MySpace, but now I get to keep up with you and your little man on here. We must get our two little ones together! They grow up way too fast. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year! :)

Unknown said...

Hey Jill - I didn't kow you had a blog! It's so cute! Hope you're doing well! Michele