Friday, January 16, 2009

My Meme


I was tagged by by friend Ashley to participate in this fun activity called a meme (pronounced "meem" - Ashley looked it up on dictionary.com). You are supposed to explain the 5th picture in the 5th folder on my computer and then tag 5 people to do the same.

This picture is of my husband, Sam and I in front of the Louisville Slugger bat. We were traveling with Sam's sister and brother-in-law to Des Moines, Iowa. We decided to take a little detour to find this famous bat. I've always heard about it, but never had seen it in person.

So, we get off the Louisville exit and there are no signs for this big bat anywhere. We figured it would be obvious...but noooo. We rode around Louisville for probably 30 minutes just looking for this big ole bat.

However, we finally saw it and it really was huge! We got out and took pictures for about 2 minutes and then we were on our way again! Good times!!

So, now for tagging 5 people. I tag....

Robin
Mom
Jennie
Cassie
Michele

1 comment:

Ashley said...

That's so cool! Isn't it weird to look back at pictures of yourself before your baby? You forget life existed without them!