Saturday, January 24, 2009

sad day...

Our computer is very sick. I am sick about thinking about it. It just shut down all of a sudden and it won't start back up. I've called technical support and they can't do anything about it unless I have the re-installation CD. Surprise!! I can't find the CD. So, technical support is waiting on me to find that darn CD. On a positive note, our basement is getting organized while I look for it!

I really hope that it can be fixed because ALL of my pictures are on there. The ironic thing is that I've been talking about backing up our pictures for a while now, but have yet to do it. AND, I just checked it for viruses on Monday.

SO....remember to back up your pictures TODAY!!!! I have learned a lesson.

It'll probably be a while before another blog, but I'll keep you posted! I'm using the in-laws' computer right now.

1 comment:

Michael and Jennie said...

That is crazy - we JUST had the same thing happen and I JUST got a drive to back all of our stuff up. I hope you can get all of them back!