Thursday, November 13, 2008

Here we go...

I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but I thought it was a great way for family and friends to keep up with our happenings and what's going on in Michael's life.

Michael is now 4 months old! I cannot believe that those 4 months have gone so fast. I remember people telling me how fast it goes, but you don't really think about it until you look back! Sam and I were looking at pictures yesterday and already can't believe how much he's grown! I know you moms out there are laughing at me because you know exactly what I mean and you can't believe that your little babies are having babies, right mom?

Here's how Michael's first months have gone so far...
-born July 9, 2008
-took a road trip to Kansas City, Des Moines, Chicago, and Indiana - phew!
-saw his baby cousin, Maylin, in Statesboro (they're 10 weeks apart!)
-went to a Braves game and a Falcons game (versus the Bears)
-went to Burt's pumpkin farm and on a hay ride!
-went to Sam's cross country state meet in Carrolton - Michael's first REALLY cold weather!
-had LOTS of shots at the doctor's office
-he's rolling, babbling, smiling like crazy, standing while holding hands

Michael is pretty well-traveled and has gotten to do a lot of fun things in his first 4 months of life! I know that he has many more adventures ahead of him in his life, so he better get used to it!! Here's a summary in pictures...

Michael's birthday - July 9, 2008


Road Trip - July 2008


Sporting Events - The Bears/Falcons game and the Braves game

Burt's Pumpkin farm with Grandma

Happy Halloween 2008

3 comments:

Michael and Jennie said...

Yay! How random that we would do this on the same day...I'm excited to keep up with you like this since I can't see you enough in real life! But hopefully I'll see you SOON!

granny said...

I love all of the picture collages- keep them coming! Thanks for sharing your beautiful family with us!

The Thome Family said...

Hey! So.....I just realized that we started our first blogs with the same title!! I totally did NOT even realize that when I did mine. Ha, Ha! That is so weird!