Saturday, November 15, 2008

eating...

I have been so excited to start feeding solids to Michael. After the doctor told me that we could start feeding him rice cereal, I went straight to the store and got some spoons and cereal.

Last night, Sam and I put Michael in his high chair for the first time and tried to feed him his cereal. He was not having it! Maybe it was because it was so late in the evening and he just woke up from a nap! The last thing he wanted to do was TRY to eat from a spoon.

Anyway, here's what last night looked like....


We're going to try this again today - maybe sometime after he's already eaten and his tummy is full! That way he won't be so cranky when he can't get any food! :)

I'll keep you posted....

3 comments:

granny said...

This precious little pumpkin even looks adorable with a sad rice cereal face!

Alison said...

I was so happy to see your blog after looking at Robin's new blog! Michael is adorable! Stop by my blog anytime! :)

CarolinaGirl said...

What a precious little boy! Mine never liked that cereal either. They went straight to the fruits and veggies.

And how in the world are you in your hospital bed right after delivery looking that beautiful! So not fair!