Friday, February 3, 2012

Through the phone lens....

I've not been so good lately about getting out my 'real' camera to capture pictures of our life. I am, however, always taking pictures with my phone! Sometimes I will take a picture just to send it to Sam at work so he can see what we are up to!

I finally uploaded all my phone pictures on the computer, so I thought I would show you what's been going on over the last month or so.....

Sam's basketball team had throwback night where they wore jerseys from 1975. It was hilarious! The boys had such great attitudes too. I loved that they wore sweatbands! Sam is in the back giving a time-out speech!

This is our day-to-day.... Michael loves that Isaac can now play with him. He is such a good big brother.

This was one of Sam's late night games. We watched the first half in bed! We are lucky that his school broadcasts most of the home games live on the internet!

Cleaning day! This little helper has loved to wipe things down since he was a baby! I use vinegar and water so he can help me and I don't worry about chemicals!

Best.Picture.Ever!! We saw Dikembe Mutombo at one of the games Sam was scouting. He is 7'2".... Makes me look like a little kid!

More playing together. Notice Isaac is putting tools in his mouth... Everything goes in his mouth! And I would also like to direct your attention to Michael's tool belt around his neck! :)

Michael loves to ride sugar like a horse. They were looking out the window together and I thought it was so sweet!

Michael helped me make banana bread in his apron and chef hat!

Isaac has 7 teeth now!! He looks completely different! I love when he gives me these big laughs!

....And he learned how to stand up in his crib a couple of weeks ago. It's funny because he was scared to fall back down, so sometimes he would just stand there and cry until I came in and laid him back down again or took him out.

My 'new' antique vanity! I looked forever for one of these and finally found 'the one'! 
I absolutely love it!

Last week was beach night at church. Michael looked fantastic in his Dominican beach shirt!

We've had a week of sickness at our house. Isaac had a cold, but he still looked as sweet as ever! And Michael got a stomach bug. Boo. (That big boo-boo on his head is from a sliding accident at a friend's house.)

 We are all on the mend now - hopefully! The weather here has been gorgeous, so we have taken advantage of playing outside! I think getting some fresh air has been good for all of us!

No comments: