Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy half-birthday!

Isaac, you are six months old!! This has been the fastest six months of my life! I know it's so cliche, but I honestly feel like we just brought you home from the hospital!

You are growing like a champ! You have almost tripled your birth weight. You are now 15 pounds 1 ounce (The 15th percentile). You are 21 3/4 inches long (65th percentile). The doctors are so impressed with how much you have grown! You started at below the 5th percentile in all areas! So blessed that you are such a healthy boy!
isaac in high chair
You just started eating vegetables this week. We've been doing rice cereal for about a month now and just moved up to green beans! Yay!
isaac and peas
You seem to enjoy eating time... especially because I can put all my attention on you!! You smile the whole time you are eating (although in these pictures you are looking at me like I'm a crazy person)! You also like to spit your green beans out and make quite a mess! I love your messes!
isaac and peas 2
You love to be on the floor on your belly so that you can look around at the craziness around you! You sleep so well - during the night and during the day too! You smile at everyone you come in contact with. You love your brother...he makes you laugh!

One of my favorite things you do is cuddle your blanket or stuffed monkey when you sleep. You like to have something under your arm and you just squeeeeeeze it so tight! When you're really tired, you like to put them over your head, almost like you are blocking out all noises and lights around you!

You love listening to your daddy play the guitar! He seems to make everything better when he sings to you! Your eyes lock in on him and you are just mesmerized by the music. Daddy loves to entertain you, too!

We love you so much!! You complete our family! I'm looking forward to many years of playing with you!


1 comment:

Michael and Jennie said...

ohmygosh! I see this precious bundle so often and already knew this but he is SO cute! And seriously...he looks so much like Michael it's crazy!!! Love your family!