Thursday, September 22, 2011

Interview with Michael

So I've been in a blogging rut lately. We haven't really done anything new and exciting. We're just in our everyday life routine. I haven't even taken any good pictures lately! I went to go find a recent picture and there aren't any in the last couple of weeks.

While perusing my favorite new site, Pinterest, I was inspired by this blog post where she asks her kids 21 questions. I was curious to see how Michael would answer these questions. I honestly thought about taking some out because he wouldn't even know what they meant, but I did all of them and was surprised by some of his answers. You should try this with your kids!

21 questions:


1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
“I love you”

2. What makes Mommy happy?
“When I hold your hand”

3. What makes Mommy sad?
“When I don’t hold your hand”

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
“When you tell me a joke”

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
“You played”

6. How old is Mommy?
“49”… [yeah, thanks buddy. I obviously need to start using some anti-aging cream!]

7. How tall is Mommy?
“Just a little bit tall”

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
“sew”

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
“I don’t know, Mommy”

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Umm… [he doesn’t know the word ‘famous’] I don’t know….

11. What is Mommy really good at?
“sewing.” [When I asked him to say something else, he said “mopping the kitchen”. HA!]

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
“crying” [not sure what that means. I guess he probably thinks I’m an ugly cryer… ha!]

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
“sewing” [At least he didn't say 'mopping the kitchen']

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
“Peanut Butter and Jelly”

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
“You make me chocolate milk.”

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
“Lightning McQueen”

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
“We race cars”

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
[points to his shirt]… “That’s blue and your shirt is blue!”

19. How are you and Mommy different?
“I don’t know, Mommy”

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
“Because you give me hugs”

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
“McDonalds” [I think he has that confused with HIS favorite place to go. Although I can drink a good amount of their sweet tea.]


Melt.My.Heart.....

I love that boy!

1 comment:

John and Kay said...

Guess you have been using your new steam mop a lot lately (ha-ha)!