Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Memorial Day Parade

Well since the fourth of July is coming up, I thought it would be a great idea to finally post pictures from the Memorial Day Parade! Red, White, and Blue all around!

I love parades. I love the cheesyness of them. My husband? Not so much! I know he made a huge sacrifice taking his family to the parade this year. It was even his idea! I know he offered just because he knew I would jump at the opportunity! Thanks, Babe!

We met Sam's parents there and also our good friends, Jennie and Michael and their 2 sweet girls! It was so much fun to enjoy the festivities with good company!
IMG_7458
This was Michael and Isaac's first parade, but Isaac didn't seem to care so much...
IMG_7459
Michael got a great seat! He got so much attention and he had no problem running out to the participants to get some candy!
IMG_7487
IMG_7473
The shriners ended the parade with the best entertainment. The zipped and zoomed in these little miniature cars. So neat to watch. Of course Michael loved it!
IMG_7489
This little camper reminded us of Sam's Grandpa...but he would prefer a big RV to this little ol' thing! :)
IMG_7497
It was a hot day and we had some sweaty faces, but it was so much fun!
IMG_7500

No comments: