Friday, June 10, 2011

Chugga Chugga....

A few weeks ago, I took the boys to visit my Dad's cabin in Blue Ridge. My brother and his family came to visit on Saturday and we took the Blue Ridge Train to the border of Georgia and Tennessee.

Michael loves trains and has never been on a real passenger train before (actually, after I think about it, I had never been on a real passenger train before). I knew he would love it!
IMG_7360
IMG_7367
Michael and Kennedy loved spending time with each other!
IMG_7322
We got to meet the conductor! I told Michael that it was like Mr. Topham Hat from Thomas. He liked to look at him, but did not want a picture with him. The funny thing is that when the conductor came around to punch our tickets, Michael looked up at him with wide eyes and this face of amazement and said "Mr. Topham Hat!". So funny! Not sure if the conductor liked being compared with that guy, but I'm sure he gets it all the time!
IMG_7321
After the hour-long train ride, we stopped for lunch at a good ole' BBQ place, walked around the town a bit, and got back on the train to head home.
IMG_7340
Then we cooled off with a Yoo-Hoo and some ice cream!
IMG_7369
Isaac slept through most of our train adventure, but I'm sure he just loved it!

And just for kicks...here's that sweet little man! I feel like most of my pictures of him are in his carseat or when he's asleep! He makes this funny face all the time and it just cracks me up!
IMG_7374

No comments: