Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

I love the feeling of starting fresh. I get that feeling every January 1st and throughout the year it just wears off and then comes back full force the next January 1st. It's a time for me to start new healthier habits, take better care of my family and my household... I'm just so motivated.

I've made a few resolutions in my head, but they're all random (like washing my face every night before going to bed - don't do that often...ha).

We celebrated last night with our good friends, Jacob & Robin. They brought their kids, of course. We put them to bed so they didn't ring in the new year at midnight. It won't be long before they're asking to stay up late... We'll take advantage of early bedtimes while we can!

I think this is our 7th year (?) celebrating New Years' Eve with them. Crazy! It's fun to see how our lives have changed since we've become great friends. I wish I could find a picture from 7 years ago, but that might be a daunting task that I'm not willing to do. Here's our picture from last night... there will be 2 more babies next year. Robin is expecting too!
Happy 2011 to you!

No comments: