Sunday, October 10, 2010

More Pumpkins!

We took our annual Burt's Pumpkin Farm trip this past week with my mom. I am always amazed at the amount of pumpkins this place grows every year! This is the 3rd time that we've been and Michael had more fun than I expected. He saw the pumpkin layout as a maze to walk through and loved trying to pick them up. He picked out a few "baby pumpkins" to use as decorations around our house.
He loved the hayride and looking out at the pumpkin patch and corn fields...
We picked out some pumpkins...
...and played on the tractor!
And just for kicks and giggles... This is a comparison of Michael and I the first time we went to Burt's and this year. So funny to see the two pictures side by side! I can't believe how little he was!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!! Yay, Fall!

Anonymous said...

Jill,
these pictures are spectacular...you and Michael should get modeling jobs with mother/child magagzines. Truly beautiful and you are both photogenic. I wish we could be close to watch Michael grow up and the new little one as well.
Love,
Cindi L.