Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Michael's Monkey Party

Michael is 2! I cannot believe how fast those 2 years have gone! He's really been into monkeys - acting like one and watching Curious George - so I thought the monkey theme was so appropriate for his party. It was so cute, too! I love the yellow and turquoise together! I also made Michael's shirt to match the plates and napkins.
I found the idea for these monkey cupcakes online....I thought they turned out perfectly! Michael did too, apparently!
We had his party at a park by the lake with our family and friends. The weather could not have been nicer! It was perfect - not too hot like it usually is in the middle of summer. We set up our picnic table in the shade and had the perfect arrangement of trees to sit under. We were also right next to the lake, so people could enjoy that too.
We are definitely blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. Look at all his gifts! We're now working on finding a place for all of them!
Happy Birthday, little man!

No comments: