Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hopscotch and Turtles

We had a little visitor in our driveway the other morning....Mr. Turtle! Sugar and Michael played with him for a little bit and then we set him free! Neither one knew what to think about him, but we had fun with him while he was here! Thanks for visiting, Mr. Turtle!
We've also been having a lot of fun with our sidewalk chalk! Grandpa drew a hopscotch board for Michael. He loved jumping and trying to get his little feet in the squares!
I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but Michael loves being outside more than anything in the world! He has been this way since he was born. I remember him crying as a newborn and taking him outside to calm him down. I think the outdoors just relax him. He could stay out there all day if I would let him. He loves exploring in the dirt or having an adventure through the grass! I'm usually the one wanting to come inside because it's too hot or the bugs are bothering me! I think we might have the next Bear Grylls on our hands....ha!

1 comment:

John and Kay said...

I know I'm his grandmama but he is the cutest thing in the world! I am so glad you are capturing these memories even if you aren't scrapbooking them yet!