Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sips 'n' Strokes

There is an awesome place in Atlanta called Sips 'n' Strokes. It's basically a painting class where an instructor walks you through step-by-step to paint a canvas. You leave the class feeling accomplished and you take home a masterpiece that you painted yourself! I love the feeling that I have after I paint something. I wish I took the time to paint more often. I did get some good inspiration from this class, though!
My friend Jennie and I decided to sign up for a painting called "Retro Paisley". We had so much fun pretending to be serious artists! We plan on doing this often! We just don't know where we're going to hang all of our paintings. One of these days, there might be an art gallery in my house...
This is what the class looked like...You can bring your own beverages and snacks. There were a couple of large groups of girls there that looked like they were having a great time!

Our finished canvases!! We had so much fun! I can't wait to do it again!

1 comment:

J Tabb said...

You are so cute! I love the painting! Let me know if you go again! I would love to join you!
Carrie