Saturday, March 20, 2010

Changes...Changes...Changes

I have been thinking about and praying about a new name for the blog! I really wanted to take our name off of it, but couldn't think of anything that suited us and wasn't cheesy!

I wanted to let all our readers know (all 27 of you) that I changed our blog name and web address. The new address will be http://filledwithjoy2.blogspot.com - I had to add the "2" because filledwithjoy was taken... aw, man!

We have adopted Psalm 126:3 as our life verse. It says "The LORD has done great things for us and we are filled with joy." I absolutely love the message of this verse! God has done so many great things for us and we are so blessed and have so much to be thankful for! We are joyful in HIM!

Thanks for reading my blog...I love having followers! :) You're awesome!

No comments: