Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumpkin Farm

On Wednesday, Michael and I took our annual trip to Burt's Pumpkin Farm with Grandma. My brother David and his daughter Kennedy joined us too.

Last year, Michael slept in his stroller just about the whole time. This year was so much fun with him! He was able to beat on the huge pumpkins, run up and down the aisles, and pick out one on his own!

We went on the hayride and got to see the pumpkin patch where the pumpkins are grown! We also got to see talking pumpkins! :)
Michael and I both picked out pumpkins to take home. This was Michael's choice...
This week's agenda:
-carve pumpkins
-roast pumpkin seeds
-make some pumpkin muffins
-enjoy our fall snacks!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Those big blue eyes melt my heart. I love his shirt, too. I can't wait to take Easton to pick out pumpkins. How fun!

John and Kay said...

You have an ambitious agenda planned! I'll bring you some pumpkin bread on Monday.