Monday, September 14, 2009

Goooooo Dawgs!

It's been way too long since my last post! I know so many of you follow me and have just been dying to see what's happening in our lives (said with much sarcasm). I'm STILL working full-time right now and it just soaks up my time and energy. When I come home, I just want to play with Michael, fix our lunches, and go to sleep!

This past week was busy busy...our good friends, the Thomes, had their second child...a boy! His name is Ethan Jacob and he is just precious! He's so tiny...weighing in at 6 pounds. I'm sure Robin will be posting pictures before long...(hint hint, Robin!)

I love this time of year when the weather gets a little chilly in morning and night! It means three things...I can almost start wearing hoodies, our small group starts making s'mores,  AND football has begun! I didn't grow up loving football as much as Sam, but I have come to enjoy watching a game or two since we've been married! Have you ever heard of Fantasy Football? Sam has like a million teams that he keeps up with...insane! This year, the Borg side of the family started our own Fantasy Football team. It gives me something to cheer for when we're watching NFL.

On Saturday morning I went to Athens and had breakfast with a dear friend, Julie. By the way, Big City Bread is such a fun restaurant! We sat outside and enjoyed our fruit, grits, and french toast while Michael colored the sidewalk with chalk! I went in the morning, so I missed out on all the game day fun. I had to get the car back home so that Sam and his dad could head back out to Athens to watch the Dawgs play that night! 

Michael and I stayed home and cheered from our living room. We're still working on that dawg bark. His doesn't really sound like a Bulldog...more like a little yorkie! Before the game started, we played with the football out in the driveway. It's just about as big as the little man himself!


We miss you all! We promise to be checking in more often! Kisses to you!!! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY! That last pic of the kissy face is ADORABLE!! I know you must be so much in love with that precious little man! Thanks for updating!

Ashley said...

I've missed your updates! It's good to hear what's going on. Michael is too cute in that jersey. He looks like a football player for sure. And, with that hair, he could go to UGA for sure, too! :)

Caleb & Kimberly said...

Jill, Michael is so cute! I just stumbled upon your blog this morning...I know it's been years since we've seen each other, so I'm glad to be able to see some of your pictures. I'm glad that you guys are doing well!

Lane Moore said...

sreiously Jill...he is tooo precious! Missing you at school...but glad you get to be home:)

lots of love.