Saturday, August 20, 2011

Laughter

I'm big on name meanings. If I like a name and then discover that it's meaning is not good, then that name goes out the window! Isaac's name means 'laughter'. I LOVE that meaning. It completely embodies the spirit that I want for my son.

Even while I was pregnant, I wondered what my son would look like and I wondered what his laugh was going to sound like. One of my favorite sounds in the world is children laughing!

Well... Isaac has started to laugh! He's got the cutest little giggle! He doesn't laugh longer than a second, but his smiles go all day long. Whenever you make eye contact with him, it's almost a guaranteed smile! I just love it. Can't get enough!
laugh
He is the sweetest most content little baby! We are so blessed. We have so much more laughter to come in the future and for that I am thankful!
isaac edit

3 comments:

John and Kay said...

Love these pictures. He is such a happy baby!

Natalie said...

Jill, your boys are adorable!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful....it may not be 'appropriate' to say a little boy is beautiful, but one look at those eyes and I can't help myself:) You are BLESSED!