Thursday, February 11, 2010

A day in the life...

This morning, I've been following Michael around with a camera to capture his favorite moments! Out of all the time in the day, the mornings are my favorite time with Michael...when he's still in his jammies and his hair is all messed up! I love this little boy...

We started off the morning with a little breakfast... his favorite food is bananas! He calls them "nanas".
Next, we watched a little Sesame Street on TV. He loves to find the blanket and cover his feet up with it. He gets that from Mommy! :)

Then, we went and read some books in his room. He LOVES books! He can only say the 'k' letter at the end, so when he wants to read a book, he says "kkkk". He especially loves reading books with Daddy right before bed! He also found his Elmo and gave him a big hug! Elmo is his absolute favorite thing!
After that, we came into the kitchen to check email and see if we had heard from Daddy. Michael got to the computer first! We've got a little climber on our hands....

We just ate lunch and Michael is down for a nap. Then we'll probably repeat all of the above! He hasn't even put on real clothes yet! I love days like this, but we're definitely ready for some spring weather so we can play outside and go to the park!

*And, yes, Michael is wearing Christmas pajamas. I obviously need to do laundry today! :)

5 comments:

John and Kay said...

I love this. Your pictures are great! When he sees my camera, all he wants to do is look at the display. He won't let me take any pictures!

Alison said...

Chess LOVES Elmo, too. The first picture where he is climbing up on the chair is so good. And hey, if the Christmas PJs still fit, I say where them until Easter!

Michael and Jennie said...

I love this Jill...so sweet! Your photography skills are quite impressive too! =)

idnar82 said...

I love the pictures!!! Michael is so adorable...and you are quite a great photographer!

Unknown said...

i LOVE the one of him climbing on the chair! These are great photos!!