Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thankful...

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did! It was a busy holiday, but so much fun! I love spending time with our families. They are so special to us! Sam and I are both blessed with such beautiful people in our lives and we are so thankful! Thank you, parents and grandparents, for helping us grow into who we are today. We hope that we can be such great parents to our little boy and to our future children!

Here's a couple of little videos to bring a smile to your face! Sam and I watch the Georgia Bulldog video every day! We cannot get enough of our little boy! We are so thankful for this miracle of life!

Side note...I don't know why these videos keep getting cut off when I put them on here, but you get the point! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jill - he's a DOLL - I love his excitement!!

Lane Moore said...

oh Jill.....these always brighten my day:)