Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

We had such a fun Halloween this year! My dad had his 60th birthday party on Halloween night. We were able take Michael and his cousin Kennedy trick-or-treating around the neighborhood to a few houses. Kennedy was Tinkerbell and Michael was Peter Pan! It was Michael's first time trick-or-treating. He did great! He loved that people kept putting things in his bucket!

I always love an excuse to dress up in a costume! I was Tinkerbell (like Kennedy) and Sam was Shaun White (he's a snowboarder...you should Google him...his costume was awesome!)

It just so happened that G-Daddy dressed as a pirate.... it went along perfectly with our ensemble! He made a great Captain Hook! Happy Birthday, G-Daddy!
Michael and Kennedy discovered the candy basket for the trick-or-treaters. They thought they had struck gold! It was jack-pot!! They kept taking all the candy and putting it into their candy buckets!
Now the goal is for me to stay out of the candy this week...so far, not so good!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, my gosh! I love, love, love his costume! You guys are too cute. I wish we would have dressed up. Maybe next year. Oh, and I think Michael looks just like YOU. Beautiful eyes. :)

Lane Moore said...

jill..they turned out soooo great! love it love it:)