Monday, July 27, 2009

Sprinkler

I remember summers as a kid when my brother and I would run through the sprinkler in the backyard. It just seems like such a simple way to cool off and enjoy some water! We thought it was time to introduce Michael to some classic summer toys...a bowl of water, a plastic cup, and the sprinkler!

He was a little frightened by the flying water at first, but got used to it after getting wet! He played with his daddy for quite a while and enjoyed trying to catch water in his cup! 

Michael loves being outside doing ANYTHING! He is loving the summer since he's able to have some time with the outdoors AND so much time with Mommy and Daddy!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

SUPER CUTE post, Jill! Great angles on your photos!

Scott said...

Love the pics - thanks! Looking forward to seeing you guys. I hope Michael can remember who I am!

Mrs Gina K said...

So cute! Great photography skills, Jill! I remember running through the sprinkler as a kid too! Such fun memories! Thanks for sharing!

Heather said...

What a cutie pie he is! The sprinkler is the best and I have so many fond memories of doing this when I was a kid too! Great pictures!