Sunday, December 7, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

So, I have always wanted my family to have matching monogrammed stockings hanging on the mantle. I think that's one of those little things that you dream about when you're a little girl. Is that normal? Anywho...now that we have Michael, I thought this was really important (haha!!). I had this idea in my head, but could never find exactly what I was looking for.

But, over the last couple of nights, I have slaved away at the sewing machine and created these little beauties...

Don't you just LOVE them?? I am so proud of myself. The next step is to get our names monogrammed on them. That might not happen before Christmas seeing how it is very last minute and those monogramming ladies are probably BOOKED!

I was just so excited that I had to come blog before going to bed...
I love this time of year...*smile*

5 comments:

Alison said...

Very cute stockings! I hope you got extra supplies for you future children! :)

Jill said...

Yes!! I did! :)

John and Kay said...

They are so cute! I wish I was as talented as you - don't know where you got it (your talents) from, but I'm glad you got some!

Michael and Jennie said...

JILL those are SO cute!!! You are so awesome - if we're nieghbors one day, you must share your skills with me! =)

The Thome Family said...

They look so good! You know you are going to have to teach me how to make them. Are you going to put the names in white, green, silver???? What color?